Time & Location
About the Event
Join us on Friday, November 16th in the Performance Hall of the Ohio Union for our annual fundraising and awareness dinner, Fast-A-Thon. This year we have an amazing panel composed of highly diverse and experienced speakers who can provide us with the critical information we need to know about the issue of access to healthcare in our community and the possible solutions to the problem. We also plan on informing people about the resources available to them at Ohio State and the greater Columbus area.
- Dr. Buhari Mohammed is an MD, and currently works in primary healthcare. He has extensive global experience with the healthcare systems.
- Dr. Jaleel Abdul-Adil is from Chicago and has a PhD in clinical psychology. He also is very knowledgable in Islam and the solutions it can provide.
- Dr. Lisa Raiz is a professor in the college of social work here at OSU. She has Ph.D in social work and has years of experience working as a medical social worker.
- Prof. Evan Goldstein has a degree in Master of Public Policy (MPP) and can provide us with on a perspective on the current system and its policies.
Fast-A-Thon is a charity banquet. Semi-formal dress is recommended. All food served at event will be Zabiha Halal. Tickets can be purchased online with credit or debt. Manual cash payments will not be accepted on out site. Online ticket sales will end November 15th. Tickets will be available on site with an additional surcharge.
- MSA OSU Member$10$100$0
- Non MSA OSU Member Student$15$150$0
- 10 Person Table$150$1500$0